We provide a unique opportunity for our student volunteers to positively engage in the TCNJ community through the practice of emergency medical services. Our members have many benefits including:
- Exposure to the field of professional healthcare.
- Access to training and certification opportunities specific to EMS.
- Have clinical experience on emergency calls.
- Engage in community service.
- Have many leadership opportunities. (i.e. Executive Board, Committee Chairs)
- Work closely with Campus Police officers.
- Network professionally with like-minded, service-oriented students.
- Access to social support from fellow members.