To become a responding member, an applicant must complete an online application. Typically, the application for fall semester membership openings becomes available in July, while the application for spring semester membership openings becomes available in January. When made available, the application is published on the website and emailed to prospective members on our mailing list. If you would like to be notified via email when our application opens again, please email our Secretary, Carmelle Doris, at email@example.com.
- Major Duties
- Respond to medical emergencies during the agency’s in-service hours.
- Attend all general board meetings.
- Complete all mandatory drills and trainings.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at TCNJ.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- Have the following up-to-date certifications:
- EMT (State of New Jersey or equivalent) or First Aid (AHA or Red Cross)
- CPR (AHA Healthcare Provider Level or Red Cross CPR for Professional Rescuers)
To become an auxiliary member, prospective members do not need to complete an application. Prospective members can achieve auxiliary membership by completing the major duties listed below. Auxiliary membership is renewed on a semesterly basis. If you are interested in becoming an auxiliary member, attend a general board meeting or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in contact with our President, Steven King, who will help you get started
- Major Duties
- Augment the services provided by responding members.
- Help execute community outreach events, fundraising efforts, social functions, and training drills.
- Attend at least two-thirds of all General Board meetings.
- Eligibility: Be enrolled as a full-time student at TCNJ.
To learn more about joining the Alumni Association, please email our Secretary, Carmelle Doris, at email@example.com.